|MX-3 RELATED TECHNICAL PAGES
- Seatbelt Module Warning Annoyance
- This page explains one owners (Tim Clune) work around for getting rid of a defective seatbelt warning module.
- MX-3 Audio System Information
- This section includes a description of the OEM audio system, as well as explanations for removal of the different components.
- Ford Probe - Mazda 626/MX-6 FAQ
- Coverage includes general maintenance, problem & workaround areas, plus developments of both
engine and cars for objectives of comfort, handling & safety, as well as acting as a general
resource for technical information.
- Phenolic Intake Manifold Thermal Insulators
- A Great article describing the theory, procurement, installation, and results of installing
thermal insulators between the intake manifold and cylinder heads of the Mazda K series of small
V-6 engines. Spacers designed and article written by Sean C. Morgan.
- Vaughn Nishimura's 4-Cyl. Technical Page
- Some helpful information once agan from Vaughn Nishimura on the 4-Cylinder engine, SOHC and
- Vaughn Nishimura's Technobabble Page
- Various MX-3 technical topics are covered on this page by Vaughn Nishimura.
- Zoran Cica's Tech Tips
- Includes tips on the Euro-Style single wiper configuration, and more.
- Common Sparkplug Conditions
- An Article showing the different types of conditions that result with used sparkplugs.
- Also check out this article regarding Sparkplugs